Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Ma petite copine

Oct 2, 2009

This is it

This is it

Yesterday I’ve bought my tickets for This is it. Yeah! I will be able to see this great movie about the King of the Pop. Bearing in mind that in the US tickets were sold out in two hours, I feel very lucky!

Check out the trailer and you will understand why I’m so excited.As Madonna said “He was the king”. He will be always a part of us.

XX

Relating to The September Issue, I’m very frustrated as I was paying attention about this movie for so months ago, even I was following their twitter to be aware of the opening in Spain. Bad news: only in one cinema in all Barcelona city and only for five days.... My alternative plan was buying the DVD by Ebay and now I’m about to receive it the following weeks.


Can’t wait to see it, specially when I read all the comments from other blogs like Miss at la playa or La Ratita Presumida.

No comments:

Pictures

Pictures

http//mapetitecopine.blogspot.com


MusicPlaylistRingtones