Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Ma petite copine

Apr 8, 2010

My new muse: Daiane Conterato

  

I've just discovered her in  Bimba and Lola last collection (one of my favourite brands) and I've started to do a research about this girl. I love her because she is a skinny model with a skinny face and she looks lovely and amazing. She has a long and brillant career as a model .... Last Cibeles in Madrid, she was enormously clapped by the audience.
I feel identfy with her becasue I do have a skinny face and I'm happy to see that there are great models with a different kind of beauty. Also, I'm sure that her face can be easly recognized and this bring her a lot of personality and success.

Pictures from Sartorialist, Google, Supermodels.

No comments:

Pictures

Pictures

http//mapetitecopine.blogspot.com


MusicPlaylistRingtones